What personal information do we collect from you?
In order to deliver the best services to our customers we collect and process the following types of information about you:
How we collect personal information about you:
• When you sign up to our newsletter or updates.
• When you register with the website, by email.
• When you purchase or request a quotation from our store.
• If you contact or correspond with us (by email, Helpdesk, Live Chat or otherwise).
The personal information you give us includes your first and Last Name, email address, phone number, address, financial information (such as credit or debit card details), as well as shipping address, billing address, and any other information that you consider necessary to provide us with.
How do we use your data
• To remind you of products you have placed in your shopping cart or request a quotation cart on the website, but have not purchased or requested for q quotation (email reminder).
• To address any inquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
• For our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
• To provide you with the information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. We will only contact you via email with such information after getting your consent on the same.
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers.
Disabling cookies will usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of the site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
• Account related cookies
• Login related cookies
• Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
• Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
• Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
• This site uses Google Analytics which is one of a widespread and trusted analytics solution that helps us understand how you use the site and ways in which we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
• From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
• As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
• We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways.
Rights of the customers
• Access. You have the right to access data we hold about you. We will need you to prove your identity before we release any personal data to you.
• Rectification or erasure. You have the right to request that we rectify or delete any personal data that we hold about you (unless we have the legal right or obligation to retain it).
• Restriction. You have the right to restrict your use of personal information if the data is inaccurate, our use of the information is unlawful or if we no longer need to use the data for the purposes for which we hold it.
• Change of preferences. You can change your data processing preferences at any time. For example, if you have given your consent to direct marketing, but have changed your mind, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us using the details provided below or clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any communication you receive.
• Automated decision making. If you have any questions in respect of our automated decision-making processes or the accuracy of them, please let us know, or to change your preferences, please see above.
• Data portability. You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format,
To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.